Beach Fellowship Church Family
BEHOLD how GOOD & PLEASANT it is for brethren to DWELL TOGETEHER … THESE WORDS HAVE BEEN ECHOED MANY TIMES BY OUR CHURCH FAMILY SINCE WE HAVE GATHERED TOGETHER AGAIN FOR OUR SUNDAY SERVICES!!
This is our updated guidance plan to continue our RETURNING together as a community of faith:
The guidelines for Churches from the State of Virginia requires our seating to be distanced for each family that is seated together. Accordingly, we are asking for each family to make reservations prior to attending Sunday services. Reservations will not be required for seating but makes it easier for us to prepare ahead of time for children and to know we have enough seating for those planning to attend. You can register on our website.
Beach Kids Schedule: Our nursery is open for children age birth – kindergarten. In the past several weeks alone, we have experienced a huge increase serving our children and parents returning to worship.
Kids on the Rock Schedule: 1st-5th graders will continue to have Church live online via Zoom on Sundays, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.. Contact our KOR Director, Lisa Pascanik @ (757) 615-3464 for more information. In addition at the 9 a.m. service only; we will offer K.O.R. church live online via ZOOM. So BOTH at your home & here at the church will be available. This provides our parents the opportunity to return to worship and our students to be in the café and continue with ZOOM K.O.R. or remain at home.
We are doing our best to receive our families and guests as safely as possible and to use the best practices as recommended by the State of Virginia for Worship gatherings.
- Our Sanctuary has been re-designed at 50% capacity with 2-4 seats together maintaining 6 feet of spatial distance between groups (Larger seating needs will be accommodated as needed)
- Greeters open doors and offer hand sanitizer to each person entering the building
- Signage is posted throughout the building reminding everyone of safe and sanitary practices.
- We are strongly encouraging everyone to wear a mask in common areas of the Church. Once seated masks are not necessary since each family is distanced from other families.
- Specially marked boxes or containers are used instead of passing offering plates
- Ongoing cleaning before, between, and after services
- Shorter service times considering some families might choose to keep their children in service with them
- Individually wrapped personal communion cups w/ wafers for communion service
As Pastors, Leaders, and Staff, we are so glad to see so many returning to weekly worship together … a vital part of maintaining a vibrant, growing faith. By God’s eternal grace, we continue to be “more than conquerors through Him who loves us” Rom 8:27.
LET’S continue our vigilance going forward in God and in Life… Let’s honor one another in choosing the most appropriate worship preferences… and remember always that the community of faith grows in every season of life,through him who loves us.